Table of contents
Getting started guide:
Before you start consuming data from the API, we ask you to:
- Register as a user in DMI's Developer Portal
- Register an application in the Developer Portal and get your "API Key"
- Save the API key somewhere safe, because you need it every time you make a request for the API. Otherwise you will not be authorized by the API.
1. Register as a User
- Purpose: The goals is to get registered as a user in DMI's Developer Portal
- When you are done: You are not completely done after step 1 - you just have a user and a password. You still need to go through step 2
Please read the terms and conditions
Note: After this, you have an account in Gravitee. Don't leave the window, because you need to continue in step 2.
2. Subscribe to Services
- Purpose: The goal of this step is to get you "API Key", which is a password, you need every time you make a request for DMI's API. Otherwise you will not get authorized by the API.
- Other information: The API Key is linked with an application that uses the API.
- When you are done with this step: When you are done with this step, you can start using the API
Retrieve your API Key
If you are not logged in (and you are presented with the screenshot on the right), follow the sub-steps below:
If you have forgotten your password
Deleting your Account
If you wish to delete your user to DMI’s open API-services, please contact us by using the contact form at https://www.dmi.dk/kontakt/frie-data/ Please state that you wish to have your account deleted and specify the email of the user account.
You will receive a confirmation once your account has been deleted. Processing time can be up to 5 working days.
- No labels